Friday, December 28, 2007

Reese is loving her little bike. She doesn't have much room to ride it around, but she's getting the hang of it.
Another 2 packages came in the mail. We got to continue celebrating Christmas. It was so much fun. I got some Christmas Blend. Thankyou, Thankyou! I had just told Ben the other day how sad I was that I had missed my chance to have Christmas Blend this year. Last year, we had been overseas for a couple of months and my dad flew all the way over to where we were to give us a special New Years. One of the things he brought was 2006 Christmas Blend. We had to go all over town to try to find a way to grind the beans, but it was so special. I had some of the 2007 Blend this morning and got to sit and enjoy it. If there were ever a way to my heart, it's through Starbucks!
Jamin got into the gifts. This was his favorite!
Reese has been playing non stop with this nativity set. She has them talking to each other, running errands, eating, and taking care of baby Jesus. It is just the cutest thing!

3 comments:

rachel joy said...

SHE is just the cutest thing! What a knockout. Good thing her brother's going to be a bruiser so he can watch out for his pretty big sis!

Elizabeth said...

I completely understand the Starbuck's feeling. Your kids are growing up and looking so sweet.

markandjesss said...

Hey Merry Christmas. I miss you! I'm so glad you got to have something fun for Christmas. Fun that Reese got a bike! Tell her hi!