Monday, December 24, 2007

I guess you could say i'm addicted to baby carriers. I love my sling, which Jess made for me, but always have to keep trying out new ones. This one is from the Netherlands, i'm not sure what they call it, but i've heard it called a didymos, i think that is actually the name from Germany? It's really comfortable for long walks. The only down is that it is literally about 5-6meters and that is a heck of a lot of material to wind around my body!


Okay, this is my all time favorite carrier! This is the Ergo Baby Carrier. It is always comfortable, with most of the baby's weight on your waist. The only down side to this is that the little one has to be a bit bigger, they say 6 months, before they fit into it nicely. We were trying it out with Jamin, only to find that indeed he has to grow a bit for him to be comfortable.

No comments: