Thursday, December 13, 2007

I hate that picture of me! I need to add some more posts so that it will go away! We finished Reese's room. It was a couple of days of working on it. By the end we figured out how to get straight lines along the ceiling and floor and it looks really good. it took alot of patience to get the final look, but we can't be more pleased with how it turned out. Reese is pretty happy too!

We have plans for painting the living room/dining room too. it may take us a few days to get some more energy to tackle that job, but i'm looking forward to how it will give the home a cleaner look and feel like my own. i'll post pictures as soon as i get some curtains up... that's my next job!

1 comment:

rachel joy said...

Isn't it great how it all starts to come together and feel like your own?