Tuesday, December 25, 2007



Christmas morning I got up and made some fresh cinnamon raisin buns and my precious Starbucks... We sat around and opened our two packages. It felt so much like Christmas, even tho we were so far away from our families. We got things we needed like kitchen towels and those amazing Mr. Clean Magic Erasers (yes, i know about the warnings). Reese got a little bike from us and lots of coloring and art things from her grandparents. Ben's sister sent us some fun stuff. A new shirt for me! Hawaii coffee! refried beans, hard shell taco shells, and never enough seasoning packet! Even a box of mac and cheese! Let me tell you, when you live overseas and can't get those things, those are the best Christmas presents ever!

Our day continued by having some of our friends over for a big meal, songs, games and a funny white elephant exchange! Reese ended up having a little to much sugar by the end of the day and had a bit of a melt down before bed. But, in the end it was such a fun Christmas. The Lord is so good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello dears! I actually got on your blog. Are you impressed that I was able to get the computer long enough to do this? I am so excited to see these great pictures. It looks like God gave you a fabulous day and I am so thankful that Reese got a bike. I love it Reese. Can't wait to see you ride it sometime. Be careful. I love you all. Will try to write again. The walls on your place are great! You have done it again. Made a house into a beautiful home. Makes me want to visit it ever so much more. Will pray that it will happen sometime. Bye for now. Mom