Wednesday, January 9, 2008



I had been saving my hair highlighting kit for a while and decided that my birthday was a special time to use it. So, since my sister Kate wasn't here to help me, i had to rely on a tiny mirror to help me see the back and my years of experience doing it to other people. It was going okay, but i got to the point where i really couldn't see the back! So, i have to post a picture of my amazingly wonderful husband who was willing to help me! He did a great job and i'll post some 'after' shots of my hair soon.

3 comments:

rachel joy said...

Happy Birthday, my friend! I'm glad you had a good celebration with treats, friends, and great hair!

Elizabeth said...

Ben is quite the trooper. I'm impressed. You look gorgeous. Happy Birthday!!!

Unknown said...

Who took the pic, Reese? I love you Dad in Illinois