Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm getting some really strange error message every time i try to upload photos. So, i'll have to wait to show you all your new turquoise car! Yes, we had been praying for one for a year and the Lord finally provided the right one. He also provided the money at the same time he provided the car! He is so good to us! It is a 1997 Volkswagen Polo.

Right now Ben and i are learning how to drive it. They only have manual cars in this country, so we are having to learn how to drive this thing! I've been out 3 times and stalled it a couple times and almost drove into a ditch. Thankfully, Ben who has had so much more experience (a total of 6 times driving a manual) got me out and we safely made it home!

Poor Reese tho, she told us she really didn't like the car. After my little driving session, we asked her why and she told us, "It goes to slow..." Later, when Ben was taking us to a friends house she piped up "I really like the car now! It goes so fast!" I guess my driving lessons are making a poor impression of the car to her!

1 comment:

Ben Lemenager said...

Oh, I want to see Reese ASAP! cant wait to see you all soon!